Summer is round the corner and we are all are prone to dry hair sooner or later. Not something to be proud of, is it!!
There are tons of products and articles out there on how to take care of our tresses and I’m guilty of having tried many of these so-called hacks.
What we apply on ourselves is as important as what we put into our bodies. Which is why the Nourishing Hair Food range from Garnier Ultra Doux is a must-trt!!
In 2022 Garnier Ulra Doux introduced a natural haircare menu that is inspired by healthy and delicious smoothies 🙂 The ingredients are 98% natural origin and free of silicones. they are powered by superfruits which are loaded with nutrients to nourish, repair, and hydrate even the hungriest hair.
They launched two full haircare routines – Aloe Vera Hair Food Menu for normal hair and Banana Hair Food Menu for dry hair.
I tried the 3-step routine for Dry Hair, ‘coz my hair is already so dry, thanks to the Dubai heat.
The Banana Hair Food Menu for dry hair is a 3-step healthy treatment for dry hair. It is enriched with banana extracts from Costa Rica and is enveloped in a sweet banana fragrance. It is formulated without silicones. The ingredients are 98% natural origin.
How to use?
Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Shampoo – The shampoo is formulated with 96% natural origin. Its light foam gently cleanses and nourishes dry hair, with no weigh down.
- Conditioner – The conditioner is formulated with 98% natural origin. It helps to nourish and detangle the normal to dry hair and can be easily rinsed out.
- 3-in-1 Hair Mask – There are 3 simple ways o apply this mask: as a hot oil bath, rinse out hair mask or as a leave-in conditioner. It comes in a vegan formula made up of ingredients that are of 98% natural origin. It can be easily spread on hair and immediately boosts nutrition and nourishes the hair, with no weigh down.
How to use the 3-in-1 hair mask?
Follow any one of these three methods:
- As a Hot Oil Bath – Apply on dry hair and gently massage from root to tips, leave for 10-15 minutes to deeply nourish and then rinse it out.
- As a Mask – Apply on wet hair. Leave it for 3 minutes and rinse out to make hair nourished and beautifully shiny.
- As a Leave-in Conditioner – Apply on wet or dry hair. Apply a small amount to lengths to leave hair irresistibly soft and beautifully healthy.
The Garnier Ultrta Doux Nourishing Hair Food for Dry Hair is
- Dermatologically tested
- Comes in a 100% recyclable bottle
- Contains plant oils
- Does NOT contain silicones.
Super Food for Super Hair 🙂
Leave a Reply